Saturday, September 20, 2008

Emma's 1st Day of Preschool!

Well the day finally came.....Emma's first day of school! I don't know who was more excited...Emma or Mommy!! She had a blast...there are 18 kids in her class and she loving playing with all of her new little friends. She says she's not interested in getting boyfriend which is absolutely fine with Daddy!
Emma will be in school now on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:30am- 12:00pm. And I have found it absolutely amazing the things that I am able to accomplish on those 2 1/2 precious hours! Not to mention that I am going to have to talk to her teachers and get some pointers on how they manage to completely exhaust her in those 2 1/2 hours! she nearly falls in her lunch in the afternoons now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for February!! I'm already planning out my "Free Time" lol. Right now I just set the kitchen timer for 15 minutes and see what I can get through. Goodness, 2 1/2 hours? My house should sparkle by March.

Anonymous said...

The Pictures of James is amazing!!! They are so clear, I don"t remember Our James and Haley's ultra-sound being that clear. Belated Happy Birthday to you Emma. Hope you liked your present. Take care and hope to see you all soon.