This is a video I took the other night as Emma was getting ready for bed. She has read this book so many times that she knows all the words to it. It is a book my Dad (Granddaddy) picked up on his way here to meet Jimmy when he was born. This book may have just taken the place of Pinkalicious as her favorite book!
Pictures of Jimmy's nursery are coming soon. Only 2 more things to hang on the wall and then it is done. I guess that is what happens when the baby comes 3 weeks early!







2 comments:
Hi Berni Family,
Love my monkey outfit on Jimmy. Emma reading to Daddy is so adorable. Hope to see you all real soon. I love to keep up with your blog, its great getting to see all the pictures of all of you.
Love Mary and Bob
He is adorable! I'm sure Emma is loving being a big sister!
Love the paci, love the monkey shirt too!
Beautiful Family!
Post a Comment