Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Sweet Baby James

Jimmy's finally here!!
James Walter Berni (Jimmy) was born January 1st, 2009 at 6:49AM. He weighed in at 6lbs. exactly and was 191/2 inches long. He was also the first baby of 2009 at Fairview Ridges Hospital here in Burnsville! So we have gotten some freebies and goodies as a result of that! No tax write-off for 2008 though! :(
The local paper (Sun Current) came by on the 2nd to take pictures and to do a little interview with the first 2009 baby in Burnsville. Once that article comes out I will put a link to their website for all to see. He's the spittin' image of his Daddy. Emma has transitioned wonderfully so far to being a Big Sister. Although she can be a little smothering at times! She is such a great little Mommy!
Labor was relatively quick...of course anything is faster than 14 hours (Emma). Total I was in labor for only a little less than 4 hours! Jimmy had made his mind up that he was coming and was not willing to mess around nor procrastinate in his arrival!
Once I have a little more time I will post some pictures of our newest addition!

1 comment:

Kara said...

Hey Girl,

I know you are busy (have your hands full, when would be a good time to call?