Emma's preschool class had their final field trip of the year this past Thursday. They went to the Dodge Nature Center
Jay was able to take the morning off and go with her so that I could stay home with Jimmy. They had a great time and Emma has been talking about it ever since. Of course the highlight of the trip was that they got to ride a SCHOOL BUS to the nature center!
Emma, Jaylah and Harper. Apparently the sun was bright since Emma has her eyes covered!

Playing in the hay!



Emma, Jaylah and Harper. Apparently the sun was bright since Emma has her eyes covered!
Playing in the hay!



While Jay and Emma were on their field trip Jimmy and I made a trip to Menards to get Emma a swing to hang underneath the deck so that she can swing with Jimmy. I will get pics of them swinging down there as soon as I can.







No comments:
Post a Comment