This Friday we had the pleasure of going to an old roommate from Auburn's wedding. It had been almost 8 years since the last time we/I saw her. Congrats to Shelley (McCaffrey) & Raul Gracia. The wedding was beautiful! This is a shot of The Cathedral Of St. Paul. I highly recommend checking out the link...the church is absolutely gorgeous and breathtaking!
We took some pictures of Emma outside the cathedral...dressed in her Sunday best!



Emma & Daddy (check out the pink tie that Emma picked out for him!)
Some passersby were nice enough to take a picture of the 4 of us!
Shelley & I.
Shelley & Emma dancing.
Jimmy just hanging out wondering when he will get to go home! It was a very late night for the 2 kiddos since the wedding did not start until 6pm. It was a little after 11pm when we finally made it home but they were troopers. Emma didn't want to leave because she was having so much fun running around, dancing and playing with a little girl there names Camilla that was about her same age. Raul had arranged for a horse and carriage to take he and Shelley from the Cathedral to the reception site (490 Summit) and it was around all evening for wedding guests to get rides as well around the block (gorgeous houses around there) I think when all was said and done Emma had gone no 7 rides. Only which 2 were with Jay...the rest were with Camilla!! Even Shelley's Dad was kind enough to take her on one last ride right before we left. THANKS!
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NEW
MR. & MRS. RAUL GRACIA JR.!!!







1 comment:
Emma looks like Alice (in Wonderland!), SO cute. I've never been to the church, but it is iconic and gorgeous and I've always wanted to take that carriage ride!
Blessings,
Carolynn
Post a Comment