Sorry it has been so long since my last post but we were saving up for the big announcement!So....if you do not know already...this picture is not of Emma Grace!!! Yes...the rumors are true! Jay, Emma and I will be expecting a new little Berni the end of January!! We are very excited. The picture has baby's head on the left inside the black peanut and little arms and legs sticking straight up! We have not told Emma yet as she is our instant gratification kid...she would want the baby to be here tomorrow!
Things are going really well so far. Just a little tired and run down, But I am sure that has a lot to do with chasing a 3 year old around as well as being pregnant! Emma has been BEGGING for a baby sister for almost a year now...don't if she will get her wish or not that is still to be seen. 10 more weeks before we find that out.
Jay's brother's wife Tiffany...her sister just had twins a few weeks ago so Emma has been constant on the "I want a baby sister" talk ever since she saw the pictures of them. We will probably wait until after we find out boy/girl to tell Emma. Assuming I can hide my growing belly for that long.
I had always told Jay that I never wanted to be as pregnant as I was with Emma in the summer in Georgia (about to pop)....so instead I will be like that in the dead of winter here! Good thing I will have an extra 30 lbs. of insulation to keep me warm! :)
We have found a wonderful OB practice here and are settling in quite nicely. The hospital is only 2.3 miles from the house and the Drs. office is the same since it is just across the street. Thank goodness for our good friends the Johnston's who have been keeping Emma while Jay and I are at Dr. appointments! Oh the questions we would have to answer from Emma if she was there with us! Carolynn and Chris have truly been a Godsend!
We have truly been blessed with some wonderful friends and fantastic neighbors! Emma has settled right in to Minnesota life and has already been on a trip to the Minnesota Zoo with our neighbor and went to her first birthday party up here....she has become our little social butterfly and is growing up so fast right before our eyes!
I promise to post more often and keep everyone updated with Baby Bernis progress. I will probably post again this week with pictures from Easter that my Dad sent.
BYE!!! Time for a nap!!!







2 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! That's awesome news. So excited for you guys as you expand your family!!Emma will be so excited when you guys tell her, how fun!
Another Berni baby! :) Have you found out the sex yet? I can't wait to find out. :) It might be tempting for Tiff and Ed to try for another one if ya'll have a baby Berni boy! :) How are you feeling?
Post a Comment