Tuesday, August 26, 2008

LET ME OUT!!!

So once again it has been a very long time since my last post and a lot has gone on since then. To start things off we took Emma with us to our last Dr. appointment since she had already figured out there was a baby in Mommy's tummy. She is so much smarter than we ever give her credit for. When Jay told her she looked at him like he had 2 heads and then replied "I already knew that!"
So off to the appointment we went. Emma was very good at waiting patiently in the waiting room as well as in our room once we got back there. She even hung out in the lab while I had bloodwork drawn.....she was actually pretty interested in what they were doing! Even asked if taking blood out helps the baby come out! Too cute! So back in the room the NP took the instrument out to listen to the baby's heartbeat....you should have seen the look on Emma's face when the NP told her what that noise was! Priceless....I wish I would have had my camera. Now if you ask her about the baby she says that she got to hear it. If you ask what she heard she will promptly reply..."The baby said LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT!"
Oh the innocence of a 3 (almost 4) year old!

No comments: