Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Emma's Fall School Pictures!

Well here they are...the long awaited Emma's first school pictures. I am quite happy with them as she seems to have cooperated fully for them. The things they will do for strangers and not Mom and Dad!!! Apparently not every one's pictures turned out so well since Jay overheard one mom say to her little boy "Which ones do you want to get?? The frowny/pouty face ones or the crying ones??" So I guess we were lucky. :) Looking at these pictures kind of makes me sad....our little baby girl is growing up so fast!! As her teacher always puts it "Emma looks like a little school girl!"



Also....here's a picture of everyone is her class. Their are 18 kids total...only 5 of those are boys! She keeps telling us that Cody (top right beside one of the teachers) is her boyfriend now!

6 comments:

Lori Beth said...

she is just too adorable for words...

Kara said...

I am jealous..Sophia hasn't gotten hers yet! Emma however, looks adorable. I love the class picture-that is hilarious--can you imagine trying to get all those 3 year olds to look at the camera?! How are you? Miss ya!

Mudd Party of Five said...

Wow Emma has really grown up, well since the last time I saw her. The pictures are really good.

Anonymous said...

She's so pretty! I don't know... that Cody looks like a trouble maker. LOL!! JK. :o)

Becca said...

I love when schools do more than just headshots!

Tammy and Jimmy Dugger said...

adorable!!! what size pic. of lolo and maddie do you need? let me know and i will send you one. )