Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween 2008

I finally got the 2 pictures I was able to take of Emma on Halloween downloaded. My neighbor has some better ones so I will try and get my hands on those soon and post them. Emma went as a cute little pink poodle and I have to say....she was the cutest pink poodle out there! Jay and Todd took all the kids trick-or-treating while Sheri and I sat in our chairs on the driveway under warm blankets hading out candy. Jay and I were not sure how long Emma would last with all the walking but she made it 2 1/2 hours and came back with quite a stash!
Emma our pink poodle (She sure does look unhappy in this picture!) Looks are deceiving though....She had a GREAT time!
Emma the poodle, Roger as Superman and Grace the spotted puppy dog. Not in the picture is Todd (Roger & Grace's Dad)---he was dressed as a vet!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adorable! ...and her costume looks so warm! LOL.