Well last night Jay was finally able to feed Jimmy for the first time! I have been exclusively nursing Jimmy since the day he was born but managed to squeeze in some time yesterday afternoon to get a bottle ready for Jay to feed Jimmy. He took it like a champ and sucked it all down in a matter of minutes. Jimmy did have this very confused look on his face when Jay started to feed him though...kind of like "What are you doing?? I am not used to seeing your face while I eat!" I think Jay really enjoyed this time with Jimmy! Jimmy is also very close to consistently sleeping thru the night. He will go maybe 2 or 3 days of sleeping about 7 hours and then decides the 4th night that he would rather eat every 3 hours. Maybe he has figured out once he sleeps thru the night all the time he will all alone in his own room! He is really starting to develop his little personality and has starting smiling and cooing at us now. He LOVES his big sister Emma and loves to watch her dance and sing to him!







1 comment:
Life must be sunshine and roses now! Sleeping through the night AND smiling/ cooing? You're to my favorite part of babyness!
Blessings, Carolynn
Post a Comment