Friday, March 27, 2009

Sister & Brother LOVE!

Every Friday night we have "Movie Night" here are our house. We go to the Redbox at Byerly's and pick out the latest movie that Emma wants to see. Eat dinner, then put the movie on and pop some popcorn. It is the only night that Emma stays up later than Jimmy and she really enjoys that. Well since I have been making bottles for Jay to fed Jimmy at night before bed we decided that Friday nights/Movie Night that we would let Emma feed him! She was soooo excited this past Friday that she could hardly contain herself! Here are 2 pictures of Emma feeding her baby brother Jimmy!KISSES!!!!
Last night as I was cooking dinner we sat Emma at the kitchen table to color and use some stickers. Jimmy was really fussy so we out him on the table to watch her. It was so cute to watch. She would talk to him about what each sticker was and what color she was using and he would just stare and coo at her.
Here's a picture of Jimmy wearing some really cute jammies. He is the 4th baby to wear these!! Sam and Connor and even Emma wore these!! I have a picture of Sam with these exact ones on and when I find it I will post a side by side!

No comments: