Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Pajama Day at School

Emma's class had a Teddy Bear Picnic/Pajama Day at school this past Thursday. I have never seen a child so excited to have her jammies on. Not to mention it greatly reduced the time it took us to get ready for school that day as well! She insisted on wearing a nightgown so we also had to wear tights since it was 30 degrees outside! They were also allowed to bring one teddy bear/stuffed animal to class too. Normally you have to wait to get the Show-N-Tell bag to bring a toy, etc. to school. Mrs. Hartley has 2 bags (a yellow one & a blue one)and each day she gives them to 2 of the kids in the class to bring a toy in for the next class. You put your toy or whatever int he bag and then you have to write down 3 clues and the other kids have to try and guess what you brought. It is a great idea! The other little girl in the pictures is her "best friend" Harper. They have school together as well as take dance class together every Wednesday at Little Gym. They are too cute together! Pictures from dance class will hopefully be up tomorrow after I take pictures of the tap and gymanstic portions.

1 comment:

WILLOW TREE said...

Little gym? Dance class? Dang I've been gone forever, lol. ohmygosh if she has a recital I want to know! I hope to talk to you soon my friend.

:o) Carolynn