So I got this link from a friend of mine and found that this small company does some great charitable work. Sassy Scrubs is a great company that supports Rescue K9-1-1 (an animal shelter) as well as Blankets for Babies. Blankets for Babies is a project in which Sassy Scrubs makes baby blankets from our own scrubs fabric scraps. They then send them to poor orphanages in China. Sassy Scrubs also collects donated blankets and financial support for this project.
Enter to win a $250 Gift Certificate from Sassy Scrubs. Can’t use scrubs? Bet you know someone who can! The Gift Certificate is completely transferable. Or use your $250 Gift Certificate for great Kids Scrubs, Aprons, or cozy Flannel Scrubs for lounging about this winter.
If you could take a few minutes to spread the word and/or enter. They can use all of the good business they can get. obviously should you actually win this please feel free to donate it to Rescue K9-1-1if you so desire.I am not sure how to donate to Rescue K9-1-1 but I received an email address of someone who volunteers at the shelter should you win! In order to enter just visit http://sassyscrubsblog.blogspot.com/ and they have easy to follow instructions there.
Thanks for taking the time to check out a charitable company!







1 comment:
Thanks for entering my giveaway! I love the post you have right before this of the conversation with your husband and daughter..super cute! Thanks for the info on the Scrubs!
Post a Comment