Thursday, October 30, 2008

Emma all grown up looking!!!




Just wanted to share the latest pictures of Emma. She had her Fall Harvest Party at school today and this was the outfit that she picked out. It was soooooo cute. All the kids were told to wear orange today. Her teacher, Mrs. Hartley, took a some great pics during the party as well as I think a group shot. Hopefully I can get my hands on at least the class pic and post it on here. Hope everyone has a fun and SAFE Halloween!!

3 comments:

imbeingheldhostage said...

Is that children's place?? I want to know so that I can find it-- so darling! I love the cardi and the tights. :-)
Sorry, I went a little clothes-freaky when we had our only girl.

The Berni Family said...

The cardigan and tights are from Gymboree and the skirt was from Baby Gap (last year).

Anonymous said...

Seriously, did we feed them miracle grow? Didn't we just bring our babies, I mean big kids, home?? She's adorable!