Saturday, October 18, 2008

Routan Boom (another priceless Emma moment)



So I am sure that all of you have seen this latest VW Routan commercial with Brooke Shields talking about people having babies just so they can get the new VW Routan. Well apparantly Emma has been paying attention to the commercial and things have started to click in her head. She and Jay were sitting down this morning getting the normal Saturday dose of cartoons when this commercial came on. From what I can gather the conversation went something like this:

Emma: Daddy....are we getting a new car?
Jay: What???
Emma: Well when Jimmy gets here we are going to need a new car right?
Jay: Ummm....not that I know of.
Emma: Oh...I was just wondering b/c that lady said the other lady was having a baby to get that new car!

PRICELESS!!! Although I do have to admit that I am really liking the new VW Routan and wouldn't mind having one myself!
Another great Emma moment to add to the list! Just goes to show you that she is still like a little sponge soaking everything up and you never know what is going to come out of her mouth!
GOD LOVE HER!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's so Awesome. And I love that van. Thoughts about "reversals" come to mind when I see that commercial. LOL!!