We hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! This year was the first year since Jay and I have been married that we spent Christmas at our OWN house. Since I am only 3 weeks from my due date the Drs. wil lnot let me travel. We did miss all the hustle and bustle of a house full of kids and toys and not to mention all the noise but it was very nice to spend the last Christmas of having just Emma all together.....just the 3 of us. We are trying to do some special things with her since ot won't be long till she has to share the spotlight with the new baby!
Emma dying of anticipation to get at all the goodies that Santa brought!
Her 1st bucket of BIG GIRL Legos! I don't know who has had more fun with them...Jay or Emma???
Sitting with Daddy and Brody after devouring all the Santa gifts!
With her Bitty Baby (Sally) and new Bitty Twin (Crystal) No idea where the names came from but at least now she has started naming the dolls! Santa has also arranged for the 3 of us to have dinner at the American Girl Bistro at Mall of America. Emma has been asking us daily if it is Monday yet. She is dying to go. We took her by the store the other day and she saw that you could eat with your baby and is sooooo excited to go. I will be sure to bring our camera so I can post pictures of the BIG event!
Doesn't every 4 year old need a Dyson!? Thanks GG!!!
It was a long and rough day for everyone! Even Jay crashed out on the couch with Emma at 8:30pm!
2022 punch list
4 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment