Saturday, December 27, 2008

Emma's Class Christmas Party

It only took me a little over a week to get this post up!! YAY ME!! I guess I am making progress.
Last Thrusday Emma's class had their Christmas party. It was very cute. So Jay and I both showed up a little early to pick her up so that we could see them sing the Christmas songs that they had learned. If I ever figure out how to do video I will try and post one of her singing this song she calls the "Mary Song". She has sang it for everyone that will listen seems like. It's amazing how quickly they learn things!
So here are a couple of pictures I was able to get at the party.

Emma's class getting ready to sing for all the Mom's and Dad's there. Notice the little girl in front with the red dress on! (There always seems to be one in every class!)

Putting away their bells after singing "Ring Ring Ring the Bells"

Emma and her "best friend" Felicia. These 2 are inseperable at school!

Emma and her teacher Mrs. Hartley

Emma and her other teacher Miss Countryman

The BEAUTIFUL Christmas ornament that Emma made at school to go on our tree!

No comments: