Saturday, December 20, 2008

Emma's Letter to Santa

This was just too cute not to share with everyone. Last night Emma asked Jay to help her write a letter to Santa Claus. So she dictated and Jay did the writing and this is what the letter said:

Dear Santa Claus,
This is Emma and I want to give some care and love. I want you to bring me an ornament.

Brody wants a spoon.

Mommy wants a necklace.

Emma wants a stocking, a twin baby with dark ponytails, some clothes for my baby, and a wreath. Please bring me a choo-choo train and some pink and green clothes too.

Stay safe. I love you. See you Christmas Eve.

Love,
Emma

So here's some clarification. The spoon for Brody is for spanking him when he gets in trouble...Emma thinks he needs a new one. The necklace for Mommy?? No clue but way to go girl! The twin baby is one she saw at the American Girl store she is annoyed that she always gets blonde headed baby dolls so now all she does is ask for brown babies or dark haired baby dolls. I have no idea about the wreath or choo-choo train so we will just have to se what Santa comes up with for those!
Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year if I don't get to post again before then.

No comments: