So this is what I got in the mail today!!! YAY!!! WAR EAGLE!!! Please go check out my friend Lori's Etsy shop (fellow Auburn Tiger). She does great work. This is her diaper clutch and coordinating wipes case. The clutch is big enough to hold 3 size 5 diapers, changing pad, wipes case and some diaper cream. It is much bigger in person that you would think it is! I LOVE IT!!! The wipes case has batting on the top so it is nice and soft for the little ones head to lay on during changes as well. Her Etsy store is Grab and Go Baby Boutique. The sutff is GREAT and her shipping rates are unbelievable. Just thought I would pass her on to those of you with babies already or babies on the way. Also would make great shower gifts. If you go to her blog as well you can see the various fabrics she has to choose from. It's called Lori's Sewing Creations.
THANKS LORI!!! WAR EAGLE!!!!







2 comments:
ohmygosh this really is fantastic. I can't wait to order one!!
Thanks for the shout out Meagan!! I'm so glad you love it, I'm really happy with how it turned out. Heads up for anyonoe interested...if you want AU...I only have a limited amount, but am willing to order more if need be, since I'm in FL I can't just go buy it. WAR EAGLE!!!!
Post a Comment