OK....most people spend all year looking forward to something like this on Thanksgiving:
Not our Emma though....the highlight of our trip to Ohio this past weekend for Thanksgiving for Emma was this:
For those of you who do not know...we DO NOT have Chick-Fil-A here in the fine state of Minnesota! I know...what kind of place is this??? So the Berni Family has been going thru Chick-Fil-A withdrawals up here in the frozen tundra. So much so that when we finally got near one we were willing to drive 5 miles off the interstate just for the Chick-Fil-A chicken sandwich, a chicken salad sandwich and for Emma the coveted 4 piece nugget meal. For Emma I don't know if the chicken was to die for or if she was just hungry but it was a matter of minutes before her entire lunch was eaten.My parents even knew how much we have been missing Chick-Fil-A and had even planned it into the menu for the weekend (yes...they plan a menu when we are all going to be in town so that it is not absolute chaos) Thanks MOM & DAD!!!!
Pics from this past Thanksgiving weekend to come later this afternoon while Emma is napping. But just thought I would share our joy of having Chick-Fil-A for the first time in over 3 months. We did get some while at the beach this summer!







2 comments:
When we were in GA I almost had my Dad send us Papa Murphy's pizza via refrigerated delivery because the withdrawal was so bad, LOL.
Emma's awesome. And for sure, it's the frozen tundra. I was coveting your snow blower today!
Snow blower would have been great had we had gas for it!! LOL Luckily the snow was very light and fluffy so it didn't take Jay very long to clear the driveway...list of things to do today...get gas!
Post a Comment